- Located in Johnstown, Ohio and serves the surrounding area
- Specializes in HVAC installation, repair, and maintenance for homes and businesses
- Owner has over 30 years of HVAC experience
- Focus on providing excellent customer service and meeting client needs
- Diagnose issues accurately and recommend tailored solutions for each client
- Offer services like AC and furnace installation, ductwork repair/replacement, air duct cleaning, maintenance plans
- Goal is to ensure clients have an efficient, properly functioning HVAC system
Your Heating, Cooling Repair, and Installation Specialist in Johnstown, Ohio.
When the chilly Ohio weather strikes, we all strive to remain cozy. However, our home heating systems might not always be up to the task. The team at Bryant Heating and Cooling stands ready to assist you promptly. If your furnace is experiencing problems, don’t hesitate to contact us for an inspection today.
Winter might be here, but spring is just around the corner, especially with the unpredictable weather in Johnstown, Ohio. Don’t let it sneak up on you this year. Reach out to us to get your home air conditioner ready for the spring season. If we discover any problems, we can provide you with a quotation and have your air conditioner running smoothly in no time.
Don't Let the Bryant Name Fool You
We Service All Makes and Models
Here at Bryant Heating & Cooling we can offer a wide variety of energy-efficient and affordable home heating and cooling products to match any Ohio home or existing system. From brand new installations of complete HVAC systems and replacement of existing units to adding air conditioning to any home, there is a system that’s ideal for your home. Ohio License # 30745
The city of Johnstown is part of a four thousand acre tract of land deeded to John Brown, a revolutionary soldier, by President Adams for military services in 1800. Brown sold the property in 1810 for $2.50 per acre to Dr. Oliver Bigelow. Dr. Bigelow laid out and incorporated the village of Johnstown, donating the streets, alleys and the town square.